Computer File Synchronization:
EDpCloud is a a computer synchronization software solution. It is a software that runs on many platforms. It synchronizes computers on premise and to the cloud. You provide your own storage or use public clouds.
What is it?
- Cross platform file synchronization
- 1 to 1 file sync and mirroring
- One to many data sync: Sync one computer to many
- Many to one sync: Sync multiple computers to one
- Mesh sync: create meshes that synchronize computers using complex topologies
- Automate file synchronization
- Secure: All data is encrypted during the transfer
- High performance
- Integrates with workflow to automate business processes.
Why EDpCloud computer synchronization software solution?
- Sync data between systems
- Protect all files or just critical files
- Protect data by replicating it to one or more local or remote sites
- Synchronize folders and files between different operating systems: Windows, Linux, Max, Solaris, AIX ….
- Migrate data between systems
- Migrate data between servers, hardware systems and distributed file systems
- Migrate data between clouds (Intercloud, between cloud providers)
- Migrate from on premise to the cloud
- Migrate data between Virtual Machines and Physical machines.
Automation and Decision making:
- Sync data from many nodes to a single node
- Make data available for analytics tools
- Share data between staff
- Share data between applications and business processes
- Connect nodes and clusters located in different sites