Why partner with EnduraData
- Automate real time data movement and transfer between sites, branch offices and heterogeneous systems
- Aggregate data for forensic and analytic tools and interface with external processing apps
- Prevent data loss
- Protect data in transit, in motion and at rest, therefore eliminating leaks
- Dramatically reduce risks of data loss
- Reduce costs significantly
- Increase data availability, reliability and resiliency
- Improve situational awareness
- Enhance data aggregation, data migration and data consolidation
- Pull in data from multiple sources for analysis and efficient decision making
- Improve organizational risk management
- Build continuous monitoring of data, logs etc
- Archive logs, files, etc
- Automate business processes and data delivery
- Move data seamlessly between processes and systems
- One to many file transfer and file replication
- Many to one file replication and file sync
- Support of multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, Aix, other UNIX) with one product to reduce management costs
- Unmatched professional services
- Unmatched professional support
- High performing application deployed by customers in many fields.
- Add value and move up the value chain by solving customers' critical data challenges
- Receive a continuous annual revenue stream from EnduraData's subscription pricing model
- Provide customers with hardware, storage and servers.
- Get support in the sales and implementation process
- Customer support provided by EnduraData
- Leverage EDpCloud to solve customer challenges and drive additional sales from services and data storage
- Protected opportunities with a registration program.
By partnering with EnduraData, your customers will:
By partnering with EnduraData, your company will:
Call 952-746-4160 for more information.