EDpCloud: Secure file replication, file transfer and secure data movement between geographic sites and heterogeneous platforms.
EDpCloud is used for:
- Data protection using file replication with no proprietary formats
- Data protection with no restore time: Data is accessible(No restore is needed)
- Data aggregation from many different operating systems and sites
- Data sharing accross systems and sites
- Data migration to the cloud or between operating systems
- Encrypted Data delivery for operations and decision making
- Secure File Transfer, replication and remote available online backup
- Moving large amounts of data automatically between systems and sites.
Use EDpCloud Cross Platform Machine to Machine File Transfer to keep your systems in sync.
- Heterogenous virtual to virtual machine synchronization
- Heterogenous virtual to physical machine synchronization
- Physical to virtual machine synchronization(and vice-versa)
- Automatically synchronize files between PC, Apple, and network file servers
- Replicate betweeen heterogeneous servers, laptops, storage, networks and file systems
- Send large files between geographic sites and systems
- Consolidate online local and remote backups
- Share and transfer files between local(LAN) and remote geographic sites(WAN)
- Migrate, move or distribute data on a large scale and automatically
- Protect data in transit and at rest using encryption.
- One interoprerable solution for Windows, Mac/Apple, Linux, Solaris, UNIX, etc.