01. Install/uninstall File Replication Software
Before you install EDpCloud online backup and file sync software, you will need to accept the license agreement:
Before installing a new version of EDpCloud, save all configuration files located under etc directory and follow these steps:
Download EDpCloud First
02. Installing EDpCloud Software
See how you can install and configure in less than 5 minutes.
03. How to uninstall EDpCloud On Unix/Linux/Mac
Make sure INSTALLDIR contains only EDpCloud backup and folder sync software (to avoid removing your other files)
cd /tmp $INSTALLDIR/edpcloud/bin/edpcloud.sh stopall || exit 1 rm -fr $INSTALLDIR
04. How to uninstall on Windows
->Allprograms -> EnduraData->Uninstall
This will stop EDpcloud first then run the uninstall script
After the uninstaller is done, remove the top enduradata directory.
Post Instal & configuration
01. Post Install for Unix/Linux/Mac Users
Once you install, please copy the attached license file to:
02. Post Install for Windows Users
Once you install, please copy the attached license file to
and restartall using the following:
Now browse to:https://hostname_or_localhost to configure.
- Browse to https://localhost
- Change the default password
- Add a sender
- Add one or more receivers
- Apply the configuration
- Create a replication schedule to synchronize data automatically
Please feel free to email support if you need any assistance or call us for a free consultation.
6440 Flying cloud drive, 210.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344