My presentation at the Halicon 2019 was about aggregating data from multiple health care sources worldwide.
Automated data aggregation, data ingestion and analysis from multiple health sources.
These are some of the main points of my presentation:
- Bidirectional windows replication
- Bidirectional Linux replication
- Aggregating data from multiple locations and multiple operating systems
- Health care data anonymization
- Health care data encryption in transit
- Health care data encryption at rest
- Post processing of healthcare data
- Pre processing of healthcare data
- Reproducible research
- Challenges faces by CROs
- Automatically generating reproducible analysis and reports using R
- Do’s and Don’t of data analysis
- Combining data movement, exchange with analysis for reproducible research.
You can download the entire PDF below. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any feedback.
Share this Post