Data synchronization software solutions for multiple operating systems
EDpCloud data synchronization software solution allows you to automatically synchronize your data between operating systems and geographic locations. The solutions protects your data my continuously backing up files as they change to a one ore more remote locations.
Uses for Cross Platform File Synchronization, Folder and File Replication Solution for Linux, Mac, UNIX, Windows: Automatically Synchronize Files Between PC, Apple, and Network File Servers
EnduraData's file synchronization and replication software is used to automate file transfer, file and folder updates between systems and geographic sites.
The software solution provides remote online PC and server backup as well as encrypted large scale accelerated data distribution, migration and aggregation.
- The file synchronization and replication software works with existing hardware and networks
- It Synchronizes files between Linux, Mac, Open Solaris, Windows, Solaris and other UNIX flavors
- The file sync solution can be used on a LAN or over the Internet
- The solution synchronizes data between different operating system
- It synchronizes data between remote sites using private or public networks
- Figure out what files and folders you want to stay in sync and let EDpCloud will sync them automatically for you
- Choose between automatic file synchronization and replication, on demand synchronization and real time synchronization.
|Synchronize data between geographically dispersed remote sites : Wide Area Network||Synchronize data between different servers on the LAN||Cross platform & geographic site synchronization|
What can be done with the File Transfer software programs in EDpCloud?
- Automatically synchronize files and transfer data between Windows to Linux, Solaris, Mac and vice versa
- Synchronize and Transfer files from PC to PC, PC to Mac, Apple to PC, etc
- Cross platform data migration and file synchronization
- Automate work flow, reporting, data ingestion, big data aggregation and content delivery
- Backup Windows files and folders to Linux, Mac, Solaris, etc and vice versa
- Sync files, sync folders from many computers to a single computer
- Sync folders automatically from one computer to many computers
- Encrypt data and automate report delivery for compliance and security purposes
- You can access data on the remote system(s) without any software agents. You will not be locked in
- Automate tasks and build efficient workflow processes.
File and Folder Transfer features
- Cross platform secure automated remote data synchronization, distribution and sharing between rightful legal owners and stakeholders
- Heterogeneous automated data transfer for remote on-line backup
- Cross platform managed and secure folder and file data transfer between PCs, Apple Laptops, Network File Servers, etc
- Supported configurations include one to one, many to one and one to many
- Automate your work flow, your backup, your archive and your data distribution with one solution
- Cross platform folder replication and data synchronization
- Synchronize files between Mac, Windows, Linux
- Transfer or migrate data between Linux, Solaris, Mac, etc.
Managed File Transfer and Cross Platform Data Replication benefits
- Reduce costs and increase ROI by leveraging your existing infrastructure
- Reduce total cost of ownership while protecting your data
- Protect your data while in transit, automate data sharing between work groups, remote offices and processes
- Improve efficiency by automating processes, sharing data and reducing costs
- Comply with reporting and data privacy
- Lower the workload and cost of your IT and operations
- Reduce risks from errors, hardware and process failures
- Help your IT staff reduce costs, reduce risks, increase efficiency and reliability
- The result: Improved operational efficiency and great savings.