A new release of EDpCloud Linux and Solaris file replication is available for downloads immediately.
This release is a maintenance release that improves the performance of the Web based GUI as follows:
- It improves performance, fixes a problem with remote file restore
- It fixes a race condition with the scheduler under Solaris SPARC and Solaris on X86
- It breaks job reports into two categories: Active jobs, that can be managed and historical job info.
- The historical file replication jobs are under reports
- The active file replication jobs are under the Jobs Tab
- Both the Jobs and Reports tab break the display of jobs into multiple pages with next, previous, last, first options
- edjob replication command supports sorting of jobs in ascending or descending order
- edjob can also print job counts, the minimum and maximum job IDs
- EDpCloud has a new experimental feature that will allow users to plugin other open file sharing modules(Watch this space for more on this!)
Kudos to our Engineers and Q.A Team.
— The web master
New file replication version improves file replication jobs for all platforms (v 4.1.4) was last modified: April 2nd, 2018 by
Share this Post