Eden Prairie, MN (PRWEB) September 03, 2014
EnduraData adds early warning file sync email alerts and reporting to EDpCloud(TM) file replication software.
Version 4.1.7 of EDpCloud ( https://www.enduradata.com ) file sync now includes early warning email alerts about system failures and disruptions to file synchronization:
- Data Managers and Systems Staff are alerted via email when data replication or file sync is disrupted by system faults or network malfunctions
- EDpCloud provides instantaneous and automatic alerts and reports on file replication and data protection
- Whether in the data center or in remote geographic sites, management and staff will now be able to monitor and respond to disruptive events, minimizing the impact of failures and maintaining system integrity.
Version 4.1.7 of EDpCloud provides email alerts and reports to systems managers’ inboxes, keeping them abreast of their data replication status – 24/7, instantaneously, no matter where they are.
EnduraData EDpCloud helps protect an organization’s data, aggregates and distributes data, preserves all evidence – logs, audio, video – and brings data from many locations and systems to analytic engines, databases, and data reservoirs.
Access to accurate, comprehensive, timely data is critical for any organization – healthcare, manufacturing, professional services, or government. When leveraged on time, data helps mitigate organizational risk, provides critical insights for decision-making, and creates a competitive advantage.
EnduraData EDpCloud (https://www.enduradata.com) solution enables companies to move data securely, efficiently, and automatically between heterogeneous platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, and UNIX on Intel and other proprietary architectures) and geographic sites. With EDpCloud, system administrators can now aggregate or distribute data in a timely fashion for data protection and for decision-making.
EnduraData (https://www.enduradata.com), is one of Minnesota’s first pioneers of secure large-scale cross-operating systems and inter-site data replication and file transfer software. EDpCloud bridges the gap between data creation and the decision-making process.
EnduraData is pleased to provide data managers and system administrators with instantaneous reporting and alerts on system failures or disruptions via email.
Visit https://www.enduradata.com to find out more about EDpCloud and to discover how EnduraData can help reduce risk and increase operational efficiency.
EnduraData’s human capital draws on more than 25 years of experience in R&D, Universities, Government, National Labs, and Industry where the founders and engineers implemented solutions that powered critical applications at the National Weather Service (NOAA), US Navy, NASA, Reuters, Department of Defense, AOL, Bloomberg, and International Telecoms.
EnduraData designs and markets data management solutions that allow government agencies and businesses to keep data synchronized constantly between different operating systems, different hardware platforms, different networks, and between different geographic regions.
Other news articles:
- EnduraData releases EDpCloud secure data synchronization and file replication software suite version 6.0
- EnduraData Updates File Synchronization for Ransomware & Linux Containers
- EnduraData Releases Version 5 of its Robust Automated Bi-Directional Real-Time File Replication Software for Linux and Windows.
- File replication for OpenBSD, Linux, Windows, Mac and a ransomware solution
- Intelligent High Speed Bidirectional Real Time File Replication with IPv6 for Telecommunications
- File Mirroring: High Speed File Sync Between Canada and Colombia
- Online Backup and Sync Data at Blazing Speed with EDpCloud
- Case Study: EnduraData data replication software deployed by a top 10 health care company
- New EDpCloud File Transfer Between Public and Private Clouds
- A new Minnesota email backup and retention policy: delete it all
Share this Post